2020考研英语作文常用句型汇总12-05这次漂亮的小编为您带来了英语口语常见句型【最新5篇】,您的肯定与分享是对小编最大的鼓励。
1、请问还有职位空缺吗?
Are there any vacancies?
2、这个职位还空着吗?
Is it still vacant?
3、你们有哪些职位空缺?
What kind of vacancies do you have?
4、我在外面招工牌上看到要招一名水管工,招到了吗?
I saw a vacancy board outside for a plumber. Has the vacancy been filled?
5、我想找个工作,这儿有吗?
I’m looking for a job. Is it possible to find one here?
6、我想知道你们是否有会计的工作。
I’d like to know if you have got any job for an accountant.
7、你们是否有兼职口译员的工作?
Do you have any job for a part-time interpreter?
8、你们公司有打字员空缺吗?
Have you any vacancies for a typist in your firm?
9、我今天在报纸上看到你们招聘销售经理的广告。我想问一下这个职位现在还空着吗?
I’m enquiring about your advertisement for a sales manager in today’s newspaper. Is this position still open?
10、我还能申请这个空缺的职位吗?
Can I still apply for the open position?W: Hello, this is ABC Corporation. May I help you?
11、M: Yes, I’m enquiring about your advertisement for a sales manager in today’s newspaper. Is this position still open?
12、W: Yes, but do you have any experiences as a sales manager?
13、M: Yes, I have a lot of previous experiences in sales. I worked in sales departments for two companies since I finished my university.
14、W: That sounds fine. Please give me your name and phone numbers. I’ll set up an appointment for an interview for you. It will most likely be in a couple of days. Is it all right for you?
15、M: Yes, my name is Brian and my phone number is 5294870.
1. I wasn'tborn yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩)
2. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)
3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
7. Far from it.(一点也不。)
8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
9. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
11. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
13. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
14. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
17. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
18. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)
19. It's up on the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
21. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
22. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
23. You bet!(当然!)
24. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
26. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
29. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
30. You're the boss.(听你的。)
31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
32. Over my dead body!(休想)
33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}
37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
41. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
45. That's really something.(真了不起。)
46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
49. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
50. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
52. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
54. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
55. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
56. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)
57. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)
58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
58. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
59. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
60. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌)
61. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
62. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)
63. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
64. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)
65. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
66. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
67. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
69. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
70. You have my word.(我保证。)
71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)
72. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
73. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
74. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
75. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
76. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
77. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
78. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
79. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
80. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
1. She is no less diligent than her elder sister.
她和她姐姐一样用功。
2. One minute too late is no more in time than half an hour (is).
迟到一分钟与迟到半小时同样是不准时。
3. His strength is superior to mine.
他的力气比我大。
4. Colored people are by no means inferior to white people.
有色人种丝毫不比白人低劣。
5. My arrival in New York is posterior to that of my friend.
我比我朋友后到纽约。
6. We love truth above everything else.
我们热爱真理甚与一切。
7. It is worth next to nothing.
那几乎一钱不值。
8. How could he compare with Bill Gates?
他怎能同比尔盖茨比呢?
9. Easier said than done.
说易做难。
10. I like that best of all / least of all.
我最喜欢/不喜欢那个。
11. I can’t think of a better idea.
我想不出比这个更好的了。
12. No other book has had a greater influence on my life.
任何其它的书对我一生的影响都没有这本书大。
13. Nothing is so easy as this.
没有比这更容易的事了。
14. The more a men knows, the more he discovers his ignorance.
一个人懂得越多,越发现自己无知。
15. So much the worse.
更加不妙。
16. Better late than never.
迟做比不做好。
17. Better to do well than to say well.
说得好不如做得好。
18. I would sooner die than do such a thing.
我宁死不做此事。
19. Wise men love truth, whereas fools shun it.
聪明人热爱真理,而愚人逃避真理。
20. I would do anything before that.
我什么都肯做,就是不愿做那件事。
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m train?
我可以买今天上午7点的'火车票吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
美国火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
这些席位全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班么?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望何时离开?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
餐车需要预订吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
Yes. I’m sure. 是的,我肯定。
Maybe he’s in the teachers’ office. 可能他在老师办公室。
We’re about the same age, I think. 我想我们大概年龄相仿。
Yes, you’re right. 是的,你是对的。
You’re wrong. 你错了。
I like …very much. 我非常喜欢…。
I like to draw pictures there. 我喜欢在那儿画画。
Me too. 我也是。
Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
Yes, a dress for my daughter. 是的,给我女儿买条裙子。
What do you want, a dress or a skirt? 你想要买什么?连衣裙还是短裙?
How about the blue one? 这条蓝色的如何?
How much is it? 多少钱?
Fifty-nine yuan. 五十九元。
Excuse me, where’s the cinema? 请问,电影院在哪?
Where’s the teachers’ office, please? 老师办公室在哪?
Excuse me, how can I get to the post office? 请问,怎么走才能到达邮局?
Can you show me the way to the bank, please? 你能告诉我去银行的路怎么走吗?
It’s over there, near the Bank of China. 就在那儿,中国银行的旁边。
This way, please. 请这边走。