酒店餐厅英语基本用语(精选13篇)

餐厅里面的菜式五花八门,不同的餐厅主打的菜式也不一样,

酒店餐厅常用英语口语精选 1

1.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?

您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

2.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.

但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。

3.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.

就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。

4.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45?

那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗?

5.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning.

好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。

6.Will you do me a favour, Miss?

小姐,能帮个忙吗?

7.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service.

不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。

8.Would you like a morning call?

您要叫醒服务吗?

9.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there.

我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

10.At what time do you want me to call you up,sir?

您要我什么时候叫醒您?

11.At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.

请在明早6点钟。

餐饮服务行业英语口语 2

1.What kind of food do you prefer?你喜欢哪一种菜?

2.Do you like Chinese food?你喜欢中国菜吗?

3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?

4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?

5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?你知道哪里有快餐可吃?

6.What would you have for dinner?你要吃什么?

7.What would you like to order?你要点些什么菜?

8.Have you ordered yet?你点过菜了吗?

9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend. I will order later.还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。

10.What would you recommend?请你推荐一些好菜好吗?

11.What's your today’s special?今天的特色菜是什么?

12.I would like to have something simple.我想吃些简单的东西。

13.What will you have for dessert?你喜欢吃点什么点心?

14.We are in a hurry.我们要赶时间。

15.Please rush your orders.我们点的菜请快送来。

16.The beefsteak is very good today.今天的牛排很不错。

17.I will take the beefsteak.我就要份牛排。

18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的?

19.I would like my beefsteak well done.我要熟一点儿的牛排。

20.How about a drink?喝一杯怎样?

21.Bottoms up!干杯!

your health!祝你健康!

23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。

24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。

25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat.我要找个便宜的地方吃。

26.Is there a restaurant near here?这附近有餐馆吗?

27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant?你能介绍一间好餐馆吗?

28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town?在本镇有中国餐馆吗?

29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗?

30.How is service?服务怎么样?

I have the menu,please?请给我一从菜单好吗?

32.Here is the menu,sir.先生,菜单就在这儿。

33.Are you ready to order now?你现在就准备点菜吗?

34.Where did you have dinner last night?昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的。?

35.Do you like Chinese dishes?你喜欢中国菜吗?

36.It's very delicious.它的味道很好。

37.The food is too salty.菜太咸了。

38.I'm thirsty.我口渴了。

39.Give me a glass of cold water,please.请给我一杯冷水。

40.I'm on a diet.我在节食中。

41.I don't feel like eating more.我不想再多吃了。

42.It was a very enjoyable dinner.这是个令人愉快的一餐。

43.What would you like to drink?你要喝点儿什么?

I have a cup of coffee?我想要一杯咖啡好吗?

45.Would you like coffee or tea?你要喝咖啡还是茶?

46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.我想要柠檬茶。

47.Do you like to have anything else?你还要吃别的东西吗?

,thanks. I have had enough.不用,谢谢。我已经吃饱了。

49.I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit.我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果。

50.Help yourself to anything you like.你喜欢什么随便吃。

51.Please pass me the salt and pepper.请把盐和胡椒递给我。

52.I ordered ten minutes ago.我10分钟前就点菜了。

53.I have been waiting for half an hour.我一直等了半个小时。

54.Why is our order so late?为什么我点的菜那么慢?

55.I can't wait any longer.我不能再等了。

56.Please serve us as quickly as possible.请尽快服务。

I have the bill please?请把账单给我好吗?

58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier's desk.这就是,请到柜台付账。

59.Let's me pay my share.=Let’s go Dutch.我们各付各的。

,It's my treat.不,这次我请客。

61.May I pay this time?这次我请客好吗?

关于餐厅点餐的英语口语对话 3

1/Customer=C Waiter=W

C; Waiter, come here, please.

W: Yes sir? Can I help you?

C; Can I have the menu, please?

W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?

C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?

C: Cup of coffee. That's it.

W: OK. Wait a moment.

.......a moment later

C: Can I have the bill, please?

W: Sure. Here it is.

C: So, how much is it?

W: $40 altogether.

C: Here is the money and your tip.

W: Thank you, sir. Please call again

2/Have you got a table for two, please?

请问您有两个人的桌子吗?

Have you booked a table?

您预定餐桌了吗?

Have you made a reservation?

您预定了吗?

smoking or non-smoking?

吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

Would you like something to drink?

您想喝什么?

Would you like to see the menu?

您需要看菜单吗?

茶餐厅英语说法 4

tea Restaurant

teahouse

餐厅的英语口语 5

A table for two please.

请给我们一个两人桌

Can we have the menu please?

请给我们菜单好吗?

Do you have a menu in Chinese?

是否有中文菜单?

这句真的需要吗?把手机里的翻译软件对准英文菜单不就好了

A:are you ready to order?

你们准备好点餐了吗?

B:yes please

好的

I would like some breakfast please.

我想要吃点早餐

I would like some milk please.

我想要一些牛奶

你也可以直接拿着menu:

I want this this and this…(指)

我要这个这个和这个……

Do you have any desserts?

你有什么甜点吗?

Would you like more beer?

你们想再要些啤酒吗?

Are these enough for me?

这些够我吃吗?

Are these too much for me?

我是不是点的太多了?

That will be it for now. We'll order more if necessary.

先这样吧,不够我们再点。

Excuse me, check please.

麻烦你,结账。

Can I have the bill please?

我要买单。

I don't have any cash.Do you take cards?

我没有现金,可以刷卡吗?

现在,是不是感觉自己也可以优雅的出入那些米其林餐厅了?

酒店餐厅常用英语口语精选 6

1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?

请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?

2.What kind of room do you have?

请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?

3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.

我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房,除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。

4.How about your hotel’s location?

请问贵酒店位于哪里?

5.What’s the level of your hotel?

请问贵酒店是几级的?

6.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店是五级的酒店。

酒店餐厅英语基本用语 7

1,我们有葡萄酒,白酒,啤酒和各式软饮料。 We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.

2,请问您想喝点什么? What would you like to drink, please?

3,请问需要加冰块吗? Do you need any ice-blocks, please?

4,请问需要冷饮还是热饮。 Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?

5,请用茶。 Have a cup of tea, please!

6,请用纸巾。 Have a piece of napkin, please!

7,我们的早餐有中式、西式和本地特色,你喜欢哪一种?

For breakfast, We provide Chinese ,Western and local style ,Which do you like?

8,祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快! Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!

9,打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗? I'm sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food

10,对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗? I'm sorry, Can I take this plate away?

茶餐厅相关英语阅读:中英早餐美食 8

中国北方

It is widely accepted that breakfast is the most important meal in the day. 早餐breakfast由break和fast两个词组成。这里的fast不是形容词“快”的意思,而是名词,意为“斋戒、禁食”,形容漫漫长夜都没有东西吃。而早上的第一餐breakfast,也有break the fast,解禁,可以吃东西的意思,this fast is broken by the first meal of the day referred to as breakfast。

Mainland China

画卷 huājuǎn、馒头mántou (steamed breads)、烧饼shāobǐng (unleavened pocket-bread with sesame)、包子bāozi (steamed buns with meat or vegetable stuffing)、豆浆(soy milk)。

中国南方

糍饭团ci fan tuan、油豆腐粉丝yóu doù fu fěnsī (a soup made by fried tofu and cellophane noodles)、咸鸭蛋、咸菜、松花蛋配白粥plain rice porridge served with numerous side dishes such as salted duck eggs, pickled vegetables, and century eggs、甜浆或鲜浆配烧饼油条sweetened or savoury soy milk served with shāobǐng or yóutiáo、肠粉rice noodle rolls、炒面fried noodles、发糕fagao (rice cakes)、煎饼(thin crispy omelets with fillings folded in)、萝卜糕lúobogāo (turnip cakes)、粽子zòngzi (another kind of rice cake wrapped in bamboo leaves)。

中国台湾

In Taiwan, breakfasts tend to be a mix of Northern and Eastern Chinese dishes and the traditional south-eastern Chinese fare. This is more pronounced in cities with high proportions of people of mainland Han Chinese descent, such as Taipei.

由于历史的因素,台湾的早餐没有鲜明的本地特征,而是中国各地的混合体。

中国香港

In a Hong Kong cha chaan teng breakfasts might consist of Hong Kong-style milk tea, coffee, ham, and fried eggs, and a bowl of macaroni soup with ham. In upmarket restaurants or hotels, however, standard English and Continental breakfasts are served.

港式茶餐厅的早餐包含有港式奶茶、咖啡、火腿、煎蛋、火腿通粉。而高档的饭店或者酒店里还会提供标准的英式和欧式早餐。

英式早餐

英国人喜欢a substantial hot meal for breakfast,英国酒店餐厅的Full English Breakfast英式早餐全餐,比其他国家的正餐还要丰富,绝非只有牛角包配果酱咖啡的欧式早餐Continental Breakfast可比。这份早餐俗称the fry-up,因为里面多是煎炸的食物:香肠sausage,腌肉bacon,蘑菇mushroom,番茄tomato。除此之外,还有土司toast,英式烤饼scone,茄汁焗豆baked beans等传统食物。

吃英式早餐,鸡蛋是不能少的。鸡蛋通常有fried,scrambled,boiled和poached四种烹调方法。

Fried是煎,英国人煎蛋,通常只煎一面,蛋黄生生的,俗称“太阳蛋”,也就是美国人口中的sunny side up;Scrambled是炒;Boiled是把鸡蛋连壳直接放进水里煮,熟透的叫做hard-boiled,半熟的叫做soft-boiled;Poached是把蛋去壳后用温水煮,煮出来的蛋内生外熟,形状不一。

去饭店要鸡蛋的时候,服务员问你蛋要怎么煮,你就可以说:I'll have them scrambled, please,也可以直接说Scrambled, please。

英式早餐全餐虽然丰富好吃,但它not usually served at breakfast time during the week。许多人选择reserve the full cooked breakfast for weekends,或者干脆去café 和pub享用。饭店也是个不错的选择,因为那里的早餐quite substantial in size and variety。

酒店餐厅英语基本用语 9

1. can you help me with this form?你能帮我填这张表吗?

2. do you have anything to declare?有什么需要报关的吗?

3. may i see your passport,please?请出示你的护照。

4. how long will you be staying here?你在这儿停留多久?

5. what’s your purpose of your visit?你这次旅行的目的是什么?

6. i’d like to reconfirm my flight?我想确认一下我的机票。

7. i reserved a room for tonight.我预定了个房间。

8. is there a room available for tonight?今晚有空房间吗?

9. i’d like a key to room 809,please.请给我809房间的钥匙。

10. what time does the dining room open?餐厅什么时候营业?

11. when will it be ready?什么时候能准备好?

12. can you keep my valuables?你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?

13. please bring me a pot of boiled water?请送一壶热水。

14. may i have a wake-up call?早晨能叫醒我吗?

15. a wake-up call,please.请提供叫醒服务。

16. can i borrow a hair-dryer?我可以借一下电吹风吗?

餐饮服务行业英语口语 10

1、祝您旅途愉快!

Have a pleasant journey!

2、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。

I’m sorry that table is already reserved.

3、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。

Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.

4、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?

Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?

5、您想吃中餐还是西餐。

Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?

6、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。

The recommendation of the day is.

7、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。

We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.

8、旱上好(午安、晚安)

Good morning.(afternoon evening)

9、您好!

How are you? How do you do?

Welcome to golden city restaurant.

10、再见,欢迎下次再来!

Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.

11、慢走,感谢您的光临。

Mind your step and thank you for coming.

12、请稍等。

Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.

13、请原谅。

Excuse me.

14、对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

15、请问您有几位?

For how many?

16、请跟我来,请这边走。

Come with me, please. follow me, please.

17、请问您贵姓?

May I have your fist name?

18、请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

19、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。

Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.

20、请问您有预订吗?

Do you have a reservation?

21、您看坐在这里可以吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

22、请问您想喝点什么。

What would you like to drink, please.

23、请问需要加冰块吗?

Do you need any ice-blocks, please?

24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。

Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?

25、请用茶。

Have a cup of tea, please!

26、请用香巾。

Have a piece of napkin, please!

27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?

We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.

28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!

Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!

29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?

I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?

30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?

I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?

31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?

I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?

32、您想试一下本地的特色吗?

Would you like to try local speciality?

33、请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

34、您先来杯啤酒好吗?

Would you like to start with a glass of beer?

35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?

If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.

36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。

I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)

37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?

I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.

38、对不起,现在已经客满了。

I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.

39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。

I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.

40、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?

Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.

41、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您。

You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.

42、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。

Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.

43、很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意。

I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.

44、先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。

Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?

45、服务员我想买单。

Waiter I want to pay my bill.

46、请给我一杯可乐。

Please give me a can of coca-cola.

47、请问卫生间在哪里?

Where is the toilet?

48、先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?

Here is your bill, sir(lady)?

49、一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?

The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?

50、我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您。

We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.

51、请稍等,我马上来收拾。

Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.

52、小姐,我想订一个明晚的厅房。

Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.

53、请问需要大厅房还是小厅房?

Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?

54、服务员,您们的早餐都有什么?

Waiter , what has your breakfast got?

55、我们的早餐主要供应粤式早茶。

Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.

56、先生请问您的牛肉要几份熟的?

How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?

57、先生您的菜已经上齐了。

Your dish is all here, sir.

58、还要点水果和甜品吗?

Would you like fruit and dessert, else?

59、对不起,我到厨房给您催一下。

Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.

60、哦!很抱歉这个菜的烹饪时间较长。

Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.

61、小姐,我想要一个二人的餐桌。

Lady I want to reserve a table for two.

62、请问需要主食吗?

Do you need any staple food?

63、请问您对今天的菜肴有何意见

What do your opinion of today’s order?

64、对不起,我们这没有生力啤酒。

Sorry, we haven’t San Miguel beer.

65、您试一下百威啤酒好吗?

Would you like to try Budweiser beer?

66、当然可以。

Of course.

67、谢谢您提出的宝贵意见。

Thanks for your precious opinions.

68、我们将努力改进。

We’ll try our best to improve.

69、对不起,那是整瓶卖的。

Sorry, It’s sold by the bottle.

70、请问您对菜肴有什么特殊要求吗?

Anything special you’d like to have on the menu?

71、这是发票和找头,请收好。

Here’s the receipt and change, keep it, please.

72、好的,我一定尽快给您做好。

All right , I’ll have it for you as soon as possible.

73、隆中是我们襄樊的名胜古迹。

LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.

74、好的`,我去拿来。

Ok, I’ll get it for you.

75、我们这有清茶、菊花茶、八宝茶。

We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.

76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不错,我建议您们点一个。

Sir, Roast beef in “Thailand” style is very good. I suggest you to order one.

77、请问土豆做咸泥、烤的还是煮的?

Is the potato roast or boiled?

78、先生,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

What can I do for you, sir?

79、先生,请问您是找人吗?

Are you come to see anyone, sir?

80、小姐,请问您们的酒吧在哪里?

Where are your bar, lady?

81、哦,在大堂,我带您去好吗?

Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?

82、先生,请问是用餐吗?

Will you have dinner, sir?

83、这瓶酒多少钱?

How much is this bottle?

84、这瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。

The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.

85、不要了,谢谢。

No thanks.

86、对不起,请再重复一遍。

I beg your pardon?

87、服务员,您会讲英语吗?

Can you speak English, waiter?

88、会一点点。

Yes, a little.

89、我可以签单吗?

May I sign the bill?

90、哦,很抱歉,请付现款。

Oh I’m sorry, cash only please.

91、请告诉我您的房间号码。

Can you tell me your room number?

92、我是1002房,给我送一份牛肉粒,葱花炒饭。

The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.

93、好的,我们马上送到您的房间。

All right we’ll send it to your room right away.

94、我们的蔬菜有土豆、窝笋、黄瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。

Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.

95、海鲜类有基围虾、毛蟹、带子、桂花鱼等等。

The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.

96、主食类有水饺、汤面、炒面、炒饭等等。

The staple food has boil dumplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.

97、先生(女士)这个水果盘是我们餐厅奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。

This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.

关于餐厅点餐的英语口语对话 11

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later?

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:„鸡肉„

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.

埃玛:好的。

酒店餐厅常用英语口语精选 12

1、Do you have a reservation?

您预定过了吗?

2、May I know your name and room number?

您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3、Here is your room key.

给您房间钥匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.

请去那边帐台付款。

5、Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?

6、May I take them for you?

我来帮您拿好吗?

酒店餐厅英语基本用语 13

见面寒暄

布朗先生,见到您我很高兴。

A:Nice to meet you, Mr. Brown. 布朗先生,见到您我很高兴。

B:Nice to meet you, too, Mr. Zhang.张先生,我也很高兴见到您。

同类问句:

Glad (Nice) to see you.见到您很高兴。

It’s nice to meet you again, Mr. Johnson.再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。

晚间告别

晚安!

A:Good night. 晩安!

B:Good night.晩安 !

同类问句:

Have a good rest.祝您休息好!

See you later (tomorrow). 以后(明天)见!

一键复制全文保存为WORD
相关文章