在英语语法中,并列连词是用来连接属于同一层次并具有相同句法功能的词、短语或句子。为大家精心整理了英语六级作文句子大全优秀2篇,如果能帮助到您,小编的一切努力都是值得的。
From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second.
在我看来,支持第一种观点比支持第二种观点更有道理。
I cannot entirely agree with the idea that… 我无法完全同意这一观点….
Personally, I am standing on the side of …就个人而言, 我站在…的一边。
I sincerely believe that… 我真诚地相信…
In my opinion, it is more advisable to do … than to do….
在我个人看来,做…比做…更明智。
Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why…
This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons. First, … Second, … Third, …
这一现象的存在是有许多原因的。首先, … 第二, … 第三,…
Why did… ? For one thing… For another…. Perhaps the primary reason is…
为什么会…? 一个原因是… 令一个原因是…或许其主要原因是…。
I quite agree with the statement that… the reasons are chiefly as follows.
我十分赞同这一论述,即…,其主要原因如下:
Here are some suggestions for handling…
这是如何处理某事的一些建议。
The best way to solve the troubles is…
解决这些麻烦的好办法是…
People have figured out many ways to solve this problem.
人们已找出许多办法来解决这个问题。
批判错误观点和做法:
As far as something is concerned, ….
就某事而言,…
It was obvious that…
很显然…。
It may be true that…, but it doesn't mean that…
可能…是对的,但这并不意味着…
It is natural to believe that… , but we shouldn't ignore that…
认为…是很自然的,但我们不应忽视…
There is no evidence to suggest that… 没有证据表明…
It has been decided that we are going to build a railway whose base must be completed within this year。
It is obvious (evident) that the success of the innovation depends on our concerted efforts。
To be frank, whether you like it or not, you have no other choice。
It is natural that one may have trouble expressing complicated ideas in simple English。
What is more important, the agreement they have negotiated is being carried out.
We will be successful as long as we persevere。
Frankly speaking, what you call the truth may not apply to things happening here.
It is true that we must redouble our efforts; otherwise we cannot catch up with the developed countries。
I take it for granted that they will support this idea. I regard it as natural that they will agree to this idea。